Friday, November 10, 2006

Time and Again

Time and Again

I can feel the pain,
of the bullet going in my brain...
I fall to the ground , making no sound
They see the blood splatter,
but i feel their eyes say "does it matter"

I lie there on the floor thinking am i dead,
or am i dreaming on my bed
I gather some strength take the bullet out,
could do nothing but insanely shout
They come and say they heard a s cream
I say sorry i broke ur dream
they take the bullet from my hand n keep it in a gun,
thats when i start to run..

Running barefeet on the road,
I could feel a lump going down my throat
behind a tree I see a bright light
an ANGEL with wings came in sight
She looked at my head and started to heal
and strangely there was no pain i could feel
gave me a smile and a kiss on the head
spread some butter on slice of bread
hugged me, which felt warmer than the sun
One hand she held mine, with the other she pulled out the gun....

6 comments:

Inimitable_me said...

Wow... An absolute shocker! Didn't expect the angel to possess a gun!!
N

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Another original work by Mr. Prax :P

Keep it up sir! Liked the "kahaani mein twist" :)

Anonymous said...

owe another one of ur work... too good... like i say always a pleasure to read ur work... it was stunning.... and knowing the time u wrote it... u better change ur life styl.. u work better at wird hours! i liked it.. could actually picturise it! and somewhere experienced it too!

shix said...

hey thats a real good one...was kind of deep...but with time i realised that it has some hidden meanings n feelings....must say u r getting better by the day!!hehe..keep penning!!

Anonymous said...

wah! kya poem hain.maan gaye.amazing,n nice usage of words, i must say!

Kapil said...

Amazing , Hats off !