Sunday, October 22, 2006

Looking for a title for this one ...hehe


You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I can not deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest .....

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love

When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear
And your touch have chased away all of my fear
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
It is even better everytime you smile

It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you
Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more

4 comments:

Inimitable_me said...

Hey prax,

What abt the title- Mon amour?
Anyhow, really nice poem.Perfect blend of words and emotions. Each word and phrase seems to have been carefully chosen and thought of.
Keep up the good work!
Nice post :)
N

Anonymous said...

nice poem... i cant ever forget this poem (the reason u already know).... ;-)

keep writing more good poems... cheers...

Ajeita said...

Awwww!

Thisisme said...

Lost and Found! on a more serious note.. Here's to Love.. or Love, love we do! or soemthing like that...
My fave is Here's to Love :)